RACKINJECTOR FIRMWARE NOTE: We have a limited-release version of firmware for the RackInjector Control Board to support this product. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to install one of these boards in a RackInjector with firmware from 2017.
The manual set for this product is available at http://products.packetflux.com/rackinjector
This is an add-on card for the RackInjector which adds 4 ports of Polarity Agnostic Power Injection. The features of this card are as follows:
- Accepts either positive or negative power sources, so radios requiring negative power (i.e. -48V) can be powered by this unit.
- DOES NOT provide any synchronization pulse
- Installs in any available 'slot' in the RackInjector chassis.
- Individually selectable power source on each port via jumpers. Select from any of the 3 RackInjector power inputs.
- Power pinouts configurable via jumper - supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes and 'all 4 pair' power injection schemes used by higher power radios.
- Capable of 1A per pair of pairs - 2A total per port when using all 4 pairs. (96W at 48V).
- Full electronic over-current and short circuit protection.
- Each port individually controllable through the web interface on the Control Board.
- Accepts either +48V or -48V power sources (at least one voltage supplied to the RackInjector system must be positive)
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C/F to +50C, non-condensing.