This is a Control Board for the RackInjector. It is intended as a replacement in case one is damaged. It needs to be installed in the RackInjector case with all the cables connected in order to be functional.
- 10/100 Ethernet Management Interface featuring a new, modern, and responsive web interface.
- Control all ports in the device using the web interface.
- RJ45 jack to connect to a PacketFlux SyncBox GPS receiver (or our earlier SyncPipe products) to receive sync from the GPS constellation for use by boards which are capable of 1PPS derived synchronization.
- GPS synchronization output jack to connect to additional PacketFlux sync-over-power products at a site.
- Three power inputs, each rated at 10A. Each input can be a different voltage to support different radio types.
- Monitor the voltage of each power input. In a future release of the firmware, log and graph the voltages directly on the device.