Dual Voltage Inputs and Jumper Settable PoE injection supports both Cambium and non-Cambium Radios.
Update: These now ship with an included and pre-mounted DIN rail clip. No need to purchase an additional DIN mounting kit.
Our PowerInjector plus Sync Product permits the powering of almost every different type of radio or other PoE device. See the feature list below for a more complete description of the features of this product.
Key product features are as follows:
- Dual power inputs - Power radios that need two different voltages from the same unit - just hook up a power supply with a matching voltage and set the internal jumpers to select the power supply source.
- Power Pinouts configurable via jumper - supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-Compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes.
- Provides Power to up to four PoE powered devices - radios, cameras, whatever you'd like. Add additional units for additional radios.
- 1A per per port maximum power when using 2 pair powering schemes. (48 watts at 48 V)
- 2A per per port maximum power when using all 4 pair powering schemes. (96 watts at 48 V)
- Supports 'all 4 pair' power injection such as that used by AirFiber radios and others.
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- For radios which use Canopy Style Sync-Over-Power Synchronization (450i and Earlier), just add a PacketFlux SyncBox Basic and sync is fully supported. Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as CMM Micro, CMM 4 and CMM 5.
- Add a SiteMonitor Base 3 or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 2 Amp or larger power supplies between 12 and 56V nominal - select your supply based on your radio's voltage and power needs.
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- DIN Mountable using included DIN rail clip