Update: These now ship with an included and pre-mounted DIN rail clip. No need to purchase an additional DIN mounting kit.
Key product features are as follows:
- Designed to provide power and sync to radios which are compatible with the 56V CMM5.
- Mountable on DIN rail
- Provides the newer "Cambium Sync" style synchronization which can be used by the 450i and is required by the 450m, ePMP 3000 and PTP 550.
- Requires a PacketFlux GPS receiver such as SyncBox (1 per site) to enable sync. A SyncBox Junior Basic is recommended. Contact us for compatibility with other PacketFlux GPS receivers
- Dual power inputs - each port can be configured to use either input.
- Power Pinouts hardwired for the 4 wire power method as is compatible with these radios
- Provides Power to up to four powered devices. Add additional units for additional radios.
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as the CMM5.
- Add a SiteMonitor Base 3 or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 48VDC/56VDC nominal power supplies of either polarity (+ or -)
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C/F to +50C, non-condensing.