The SyncBox Junior Aux Port version is a GPS timing receiver which is fully compatible with Cambium Access Points and Backhaul radios. The main features are:
- Contains GPS receiver which receives the high-accuracy timing signal from the GPS constellation that Canopy radios need to provide reliable service.
- Fully compatible with timing received from official Cambium timing sources - you can use this product on a network which is also using official Cambium timing sources.
- Has 4 RJ45 jacks which are used to connect to the AUX port on 450i, 450m and similar radios which use the same AUX port pinout as the 450i. All that is needed is a standard straight though 8 conductor CAT5 cable.
- Can also be used with earlier radios which have a 6p6c timing port by using a special cable (documented in the Cambium user guide) to convert the pinning from the Aux Port pinout to the 6p6c pinout, although our Syncbox Junior Timing Port version may be easier to use for this application.
- Receives power directly from the attached radios. Simply enable 'uGPS power' in at least one attached radio.
- Populates the GPS Status section of the Cambium radio web interface.
- Outdoor rated and gasketed enclosure to ensure long term reliability.