Now Shipping in limited quantities! Depending on order volume, it may take us a few days to ship this product.
RACKINJECTOR FIRMWARE NOTE: We have a limited-release version of firmware for the RackInjector Control Board to support this product. Please email email@example.com if you need to install one of these boards in a RackInjector with firmware from 2017.
The manual set for this product is available at http://products.packetflux.com/rackinjector
This is an add-on card for the RackInjector which adds 4 ports of Cambium Sync. The features of this card are as follows:
- Designed to provide power and sync to the new 450i/450m.
- Provides the newer "Cambium Sync" style synchronization which is required by the 450m and can be used by the 450i.
- ONLY supports the 450i/450m radios
- Installs in any available 'slot' in the RackInjector chassis.
- Individually selectable power source on each port via jumpers. Select from any of the 3 RackInjector power inputs.
- Capable of 1A per pair of pairs - 2A total per port when using all 4 pairs. (96W at 48V).
- Full electronic over-current and short circuit protection.
- Each port individually controllable through the web interface on the Control Board.
- Accepts either +48V or -48V power sources (at least one voltage supplied to the RackInjector system must be positive)
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C/F to +50C, non-condensing.