New! Dual Voltage Inputs and Jumper Settable PoE injection supports both Cambium and non-Cambium Radios.
Our PowerInjector plus Sync Product permits the powering of almost every different type of radio or other PoE device. See the feature list below for a more complete description of the features of this product.
Key product features are as follows:
- Dual power inputs - Power radios that need two different voltages from the same unit - just hook up a power supply with a matching voltage and set the internal jumpers to select the power supply source.
- Power Pinouts configurable via jumper - supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-Compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes.
- Provides Power to up to four PoE powered devices - radios, cameras, whatever you'd like. Add additional units for additional radios.
- 1A per per port maximum power when using 2 pair powering schemes. (48 watts at 48 V)
- 2A per per port maximum power when using all 4 pair powering schemes. (96 watts at 48 V)
- Supports 'all 4 pair' power injection such as that used by AirFiber radios and others.
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- For radios which use Canopy Sync-Over-Power Synchronization, just add a PacketFlux sync source (SyncPipe or SyncBox) and sync is fully supported. Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as CMM Micro and CMM 4.
- Add a SiteMonitor or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 2 Amp or larger power supplies between 12 and 56V nominal - select your supply based on your radio's voltage and power needs.
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- DIN Mountable using optional DIN Rail Mounting Kit.