DUE TO LOW DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT WILL BE MADE TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION TIME.
The SyncBox Junior Timing Port version is a GPS timing receiver which is fully compatible with Cambium Access Points and Backhaul radios. The main features are:
- Contains GPS receiver which receives the high-accuracy timing signal from the GPS constellation that Canopy radios need to provide reliable service.
- Fully compatible with timing received from official Cambium timing sources - you can use this product on a network which is also using official Cambium timing sources.
- Has 4 timing output jacks which are used to connect directly to the timing port on the Cambium 450 AP and earlier radios which use the same pinout and which include uGPS power support. All that is needed is a straight through 6p6c cable for each radio.
- Can also be used with the 450i and later radios which have an AUX port with the same pinout as the 450i by using a special cable (documented in the Cambium user guide) to convert the pinning from the Aux Port pinout to the 6p6c pinout, although our Syncbox Junior Aux Port version may be easier to use for this application.
- Receives power directly from the attached radios. Simply enable 'uGPS power' in at least one attached radio.
- Populates the GPS Status section of the Cambium radio web interface.
- Outdoor rated and gasketed enclosure to ensure long term reliability.