The manual set for this product is available at http://products.packetflux.com/rackinjector
This is an add-on card for the RackInjector which adds 4 ports of Power Injection. The features of this card are as follows:
- Installs in any available 'slot' in the RackInjector chassis.
- Individually selectable power source on each port via jumpers. Select from any of the 3 RackInjector power inputs.
- Power pinouts configurable via jumper - supports almost any power injection scheme which is Gigabit-compatible, including many older 10/100 powering schemes and 'all 4 pair' power injection schemes used by higher power radios.
- Capable of 1A per pair of pairs - 2A total per port when using all 4 pairs. (96W at 48V).
- Capable of providing Canopy-style Sync-Over-Power synchronization compatible with 450i and earlier Cambium radios, provided a PacketFlux sync source is connected to the Control Board. Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as the CMM Micro and CMM4.
- Full electronic over-current and short circuit protection.
- Each port individually controllable through the web interface on the Control Board.
- Requires all radios on the board to be powered from positive voltage (negative ground)
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C to +50C, non-condensing.