THIS IS A NEW PRODUCT WHICH WILL BEGIN SHIPPING NEAR THE END OF MARCH OR EARLY APRIL, 2019.
RACKINJECTOR FIRMWARE NOTE: We have a limited-release version of firmware for the RackInjector Control Board to support this product. Please email email@example.com if you need to install one of these boards in a RackInjector with firmware which does not recognize this board..
The manual set for this product is available at http://products.packetflux.com/rackinjector
This is an add-on card for the RackInjector which adds a 4 port Power Distribution Unit. The features of this card are as follows:
- Accepts either positive or negative power sources, so devices requiring negative power (i.e. -48V) can be powered by this unit.
- Installs in any available 'slot' in the RackInjector chassis.
- Individually selectable power source on each port via jumpers. Select from any of the 3 RackInjector power inputs.
- Removable screw terminal outputs to simplify wiring for devices which need direct DC power instead of PoE.
- Capable of 4A per port, subject to total current limits of the RackInjector (10A per voltage input).
- Full electronic over-current and short circuit protection.
- Current limit adjustable on a per-port basis.
- Each port individually controllable through the web interface on the Control Board.
- Accepts either +48V or -48V power sources
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C to +50C, non-condensing.