DUE TO LOW DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT WILL BE MADE TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS FOR PRODUCTION TIME
New! Dual Voltage Inputs and Jumper Settable PoE injection supports both Cambium and non-Cambium Radios.
PLEASE NOTE that this unit SUPPORTS ONLY 10/100 ETHERNET LINKS. You will need to order the Gigabit Version of this product to support a Gigabit radio. The reason we continue to manufacture and ship this product is that there are certain radios, Cambium 430 and 320 AP's, which require a power scheme which is not compatible with Gigabit-style power injection. For all other radios, the superior Gigabit Version should be used.
Key product features are as follows:
- Dual Power Inputs - Power radios that need two different voltages from the same unit - just hook up a power supply with a matching voltage and set the internal jumpers to select the power supply source.
- Power Pinouts configurable via jumper - supports any spare pair power injection scheme where the spare wires in a 10/100 CAT5 cable is used to power the radios. This includes the unique pinout used by Cambium 430 and 320 AP's.
- Provides Power to up to four PoE powered devices - radios, cameras, whatever you'd like. Add additional units for additional radios.
- 1A per port maximum power. (48 watts at 48 Volts)
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- For radios which use Canopy Sync-Over-Power Synchronization, just add a PacketFlux Sync Source (SyncPipe or SyncBox) and sync is fully supported. Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as CMM Micro and CMM 4.
- Add a SiteMonitor or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 2 Amp or larger power supplies between 12 and 56V nominal - select your supply based on your radio's voltage and power needs.
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- DIN Mountable using DIN Rail Mounting Kit (sold separately).