New! Dual Voltage Inputs and Jumper Settable PoE injection supports both Cambium and non-Cambium Radios.
Note: The image of this product needs to be updated, the units shipping are mechanically identical except the front panel is now black with white printed lettering.
PLEASE NOTE that this unit SUPPORTS ONLY 10/100 ETHERNET LINKS. You will need to order the Gigabit Version of this product to support a Gigabit radio. The reason we continue to manufacture and ship this product is that there are certain radios, Cambium 430 and 320 AP's, which require a power scheme which is not compatible with Gigabit-style power injection. For all other radios, the superior Gigabit Version should be used.
Key product features are as follows:
- Dual Power Inputs - Power radios that need two different voltages from the same unit - just hook up a power supply with a matching voltage and set the internal jumpers to select the power supply source.
- Power Pinouts configurable via jumper - supports any spare pair power injection scheme where the spare wires in a 10/100 CAT5 cable is used to power the radios. This includes the unique pinout used by Cambium 430 and 320 AP's.
- Provides Power to up to four PoE powered devices - radios, cameras, whatever you'd like. Add additional units for additional radios.
- 1A per port maximum power. (48 watts at 48 Volts)
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- For radios which use Canopy Sync-Over-Power Synchronization, just add a PacketFlux Sync Source (SyncPipe or SyncBox) and sync is fully supported. Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as CMM Micro and CMM 4.
- Add a SiteMonitor or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 2 Amp or larger power supplies between 12 and 56V nominal - select your supply based on your radio's voltage and power needs.
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- DIN Mountable using DIN Rail Mounting Kit (sold separately).