Note: The image of this product needs to be updated, the units shipping are mechanically identical except the front panel is now black with white printed lettering.
Key product features are as follows:
- Designed to provide power and sync to the new 450i/450m.
- Provides the newer "Cambium Sync" style synchronization which is required by the 450m and can be used by the 450i.
- Requires a PacketFlux GPS receiver such as a SyncPipe or SyncBox (1 per site) to enable sync.
- Dual power inputs - each port is configured to a specific input.
- Power Pinouts hardwired for the 4 wire power method as is compatible with these radios
- Provides Power to up to four powered devices. Add additional units for additional radios.
- Each port contains its own overcurrent and short circuit protection, with configurable automatic reset.
- For radios which use Cambium Style Sync-Over-Power Synchronization such as the 450i and 450m.
- Timing is completely compatible with official Cambium Timing products such as the CMM5.
- Add a SiteMonitor or SiteManager base unit (1 per site) and gain the following:
- Individually control the power (on/off) and sync on each port - great for remote reboots
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 48VDC/56VDC nominal power supplies of either polarity (+ or -)
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or use with your own DC power system)
- DIN Mountable using optional DIN Rail Mounting Kit.
- Entire unit is designed to operate from -40C/F to +50C, non-condensing.